About Landscapers’ Choice Lawn
Formed in 2017, Landscapers’ Choice lawn is a proud South Australian company specializing in the supply and installation of artificial grass. Servicing customers right across Adelaide, our artificial grass is suitable for all kinds of requirements and budgets for residential or commercial applications.
All our varieties of synthetic grass are made of high quality, soft yarns with a rich density and realistic green composite matching natural grass in every way. The yarns we use consist of only the highest grade polymers, this optimizes the durability, resilience and UV stability and aesthetics of our artificial grass.
We are more than happy to provide samples to our customers of all our varieties of artificial grass and will work closely with you through the whole selection process.
- All our artificial grass is pet and child friendly, non-allergenic and lead free
- Trade enquiries welcome from commercial & residential landscapers needing artificial grass
- We can supply our artificial turf in full rolls or cut lengths to suit your specifications
- Our artificial grass comes in 2m and 4m wide rolls x 25m in length
- Avoid the middleman, and buy our synthetic turf direct from us, and you’ll save big $$$
- Delivery, supply and installation to all Adelaide Metropolitan locations
- 4 stunningly realistic varieties
Get All The Facts You Need To Know About Buying Artificial Grass
When it comes to buying synthetic grass for business or pleasure, there are many things you need to consider. This includes things such as how much traffic will the artificial grass need to take. Will it be in a high traffic area where pets and children play or a lower traffic area? If you are someone who hosts a lot of parties or events, then you’ll certainly need an artificial lawn that can handle intense traffic. On top of this, you also need to consider the pile height, colour and quality you are expecting. Do you need it for practical reasons or are you trying to enhance how your backyard is perceived visually? Are you about to sell your home? If so, a great-looking backyard could add thousands to the final sale price. Finally, if you have a budget, then it is very important that you are cognisant of your financial limitations.
For answers and guidance on how to pick the perfect artificial lawn in Adelaide for your home or business (without wasting your money), please enquire today for additional information.
Yes, please register me for a free no obligation measure & quote.
We will then contact you with more information about our range of products and prices.