“7 Benefits of our Artificial Grass”
As Adelaide’s leading synthetic lawn wholesaler, we can tell you you’d be surprised at the diversity of areas, people and businesses who use our artificial lawn.
From low traffic domestic areas to high traffic children’s play areas, each style is equally popular. Our artificial grass looks so realistic once installed, it’s hard to believe it is actually artificial! All of the varieties of our artificial turf retains its original colour under the harsh Australian sun, leaving you with a lush lawn for years to come.
Other advantages of using our artificial lawn for people and business also include:
1. 8-Year Manufacturers Warranty – covering you against UV protection failure and manufacturing defects under reasonable normal usage circumstances.
2. No mowing, watering or fertilising – We’re all time-poor these days, so not having to spend your days mowing, maintaining or watering your lawn is a BIG benefit many people love!
3. Child & Pet Friendly – All our synthetic grass is pet friendly, non-allergenic and you can throw your mower and fertilisers away forever and enjoy the added savings on your water bill!
4. Long-Lasting 3 Layer Backing – At Landscapers Choice Lawn all our artificial grass has 3 layers of backing, so it lasts longer, looks and wears better, and is much more durable in wet and dry areas.
5. Our Artificial Grass is Lead Free – We do not know anyone that wants lead in their artificial grass, obviously this is something you need to stay away from no matter how good the price may be.
6. Buy Direct Artificial Lawn At Wholesale Prices – We understand that the retail price for synthetic turf is far too expensive for the average family, this puts most families that are looking for artificial grass out of the picture. With our genuine wholesale prices, more and more homeowners are buying our artificial grass and saving their time, energy and money without reducing quality.
7. Supply only and Supply & Install – Installation of your artificial grass is a reasonably easy process. However, if you’d like us to arrange installation for you, we can do that, no problem. Just let us know when you contact us.
Plus, all of our artificial lawn is allergy-free & we deliver anywhere in Adelaide!
Get All The Facts You Need To Know About Buying Artificial Grass
When it comes to buying synthetic grass for business or pleasure, there are many things you need to consider. This includes things such as how much traffic will the artificial grass need to take. Will it be in a high traffic area where pets and children play or a lower traffic area? If you are someone who hosts a lot of parties or events, then you’ll certainly need an artificial lawn that can handle intense traffic. On top of this, you also need to consider the pile height, colour and quality you are expecting. Do you need it for practical reasons or are you trying to enhance how your backyard is perceived visually? Are you about to sell your home? If so, a great-looking backyard could add thousands to the final sale price. Finally, if you have a budget, then it is very important that you are cognisant of your financial limitations.
For answers and guidance on how to pick the perfect artificial lawn in Adelaide for your home or business (without wasting your money), please enquire today for additional information.
Yes, please register me for a free no obligation measure & quote.
We will then contact you with more information about our range of products and prices.