Artificial Grass Range – “Grange”
Landscapers’ Choice ‘Grange’ incorporates the colour of the earth into its design. It is a true multi-purpose lawn delivering excellence in looks, strength & durability. Ideal for domestic landscapes and feature grass areas.
It is the perfect and ideal low maintenance and affordable artificial grass for your garden landscape plans.
• Rolls 2m or 4m wide x 25m long
Artificial Lawn Benefits:
• Pet and child friendly, non-allergenic and lead-free
• Bulk order landscaping and trade specialists
• Full roll or cut lengths available to your specifications
• Buy direct and save with wholesale prices
• Delivery to all Adelaide Metropolitan locations
• Enquire now!
Warranty and what it covers:
• 8-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. Warranty covers against UV protection failure and manufacturing defect, under reasonable normal usage circumstances, excluding the product problem caused by force majeure, misuses, negligence, incorrect installation methods or use of hazardous chemicals on the surface.
• Pile Height – 40mm
• Yarn – C Type
• Dtex – 12,000
• Density – 18900 stitches p/sqm
• Stitch Rate – 180 per metre
• Construction – Polyethylene monofilament/ Polypropylene and Polyethylene sub pile
• Backing – Double Polypropylene + Netting + SBR Latex
• Gauge – 3/8”
• Colour – 2 tone monofilament with an earthy natural looking sub pile
• UV stabilised
The “Grange” artificial grass is now available to all Adelaide residents at Wholesale Prices. We provide a friendly, prompt and professional supply and installation service.
Start with a phone call to the owner of the business to discuss first-hand the process of organising your new lawn. We’ll make a time with you to take the measurements of the area you need covered, and can also show you some samples of our range so you can see and feel it for your self. Once you’ve approved the quote, we’ll be back in no time to organise the lay of your new artificial lawn.
It’s that easy.
With relatively low overheads, you’ll be assured at the time of meeting, that our best price, is our first price. We won’t push you into signing there and then, and recommend you get a second quote in order to keep everyone honest !
If you like our artificial lawn product and want to move forward with the install, then we’ll then work out a day and time convenient to us both, in a relatively short timeframe to ensure your lawn is down and being enjoyed.
So what are you waiting for?
Talk to us today about organising a time to come out to your property for a Free measure & quote.
Get All The Facts You Need To Know About Buying Artificial Grass
When it comes to buying synthetic grass for business or pleasure, there are many things you need to consider. This includes things such as how much traffic will the artificial grass need to take. Will it be in a high traffic area where pets and children play or a lower traffic area? If you are someone who hosts a lot of parties or events, then you’ll certainly need an artificial lawn that can handle intense traffic. On top of this, you also need to consider the pile height, colour and quality you are expecting. Do you need it for practical reasons or are you trying to enhance how your backyard is perceived visually? Are you about to sell your home? If so, a great-looking backyard could add thousands to the final sale price. Finally, if you have a budget, then it is very important that you are cognisant of your financial limitations.
For answers and guidance on how to pick the perfect artificial lawn in Adelaide for your home or business (without wasting your money), please enquire today for additional information.
Yes, please register me for a free no obligation measure & quote.
We will then contact you with more information about our range of products and prices.